Thursday, January 28, 2010

Calendar Time

Ok, it's show and tell time.

My third grader has been following along with this blog periodically. Typically, he likes to see what player and/or team we are currently on, sometimes offering suggestions, more often asking questions.

For Christmas, he recevied from Santa a really cool desk calendar, produced by the Baseball Hall of Fame. On each day is a shot of museum exhibits, memorbilia or Hall of Famer plaques.

Yesterday, this was featured on his calendar:



He was so excited to see a card from "Dad's set" and he wanted it to be included in the blog. Here it is.

Funny....the whole reason I started this blog was that it was "Dad's set" for me too.

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I love hearing about stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your last sentence there. Reminds me of the song "Cats in The Cradle".

    ReplyDelete